THE DREAM CHEYSER

Sunday, February 6, 2011
THE DREAM CHEYSER



INSPIRED BY THE NATIVE FASHION OF SOUTH AMERICANS.
Named the look after my TUMBLR BLOG (thedreamcheyser.tumblr.com) 


I am inlove with everything about this look even if its different from my previous posts (vintage and rocker). Coming from Davao City, native accessories are everywhere. Its cheap, artsy and distinct which makes me looooove it so much! Living in such small town influenced my sense of style. I admire intricate patterned pieces, colorful beaded accessories and wooden creations (i have a looooot). When im not out shooting or out at night, i try to be as laid back as possible. Grab my denim shorts, a cute tee and my overused flipflops (im sure you have one too! lol). And of course  use my fave bags from Accessorize--i swear they have the nicest stuff!!--and lots and lots of accessories. :)   



Photos taken by RAP METING and make up up done by CARMEN SMITH (I have to say, I was very pleased with how the photos turned out. I couldnt believe this was me! Kudos to the team!)


More photos will be uploaded soon. these are just teasers :)
I made the necklace. Do you ike it? :)





XOXO,
The Walking Recessionista

14 comments:

  1. Really great pics ! Love all your jewelry !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look! the necklace goes perfectly with the awesome accessorising you've done, i really love the bracelets :)

    Mollie from we-are-the-crowd.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gooosh, so beautiful. Now following - Love your blog :)

    www.CarolineEvigGlad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colours and your scorpion ring!

    follow <3


    www.fashion-fade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how this outfit is all about the accessories, which you styled beautifully. Your rings and bracelets are gorgeous, and I really like how you leopard purse stands up to the jewelry.

    I really like your blog- I think it is full of great inspiration, and I'm really enjoying looking at the pictures.

    *Claudia* x
    Molto ❤ Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW, you're so beautiful!
    i really love your blog
    xxx anna

    http://www.annagoesout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. truelly amazing pictures girl!
    wow. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. tutorial on how to make this necklace? these photos are absolutely gorgeous, as are you and your jewelry!!! <3 addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I really like your style and that necklace is amazing!
    http://www.champagneandmarshmallows.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. yey. ill be ff u na. go davao girl! love u

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like you look... its great..
    im following you now, i hope you'll follow me back
    Closet Test Tube

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful! I love all the accessories! And congrats on being #1 on lookbook :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all, cool song! I love that your look is INSPIRED BY THE NATIVE FASHION OF SOUTH AMERICANS.:) They are amazing, and I love dreamcatchers. Your necklace is stuning! So, I'm also I am inlove with everything about this look!:)And I have shared it on my facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=163024933747603&set=a.158093380907425.44985.157327940983969
    and this is my blog:
    http://anastasija-stasha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm in love with your nail color, what is it?

    ReplyDelete