Cult Logic

Tuesday, March 15, 2011






This is my favorite among all.
 Gypsy bangles: Accessorize. 
Feather necklace: DIY. 
Skirt & top: Cat de Jesus

Photos by  Edric Chen

Hippie is one of the most creative styles I have ever seen. This outfit reminds me so much of the late 60's and early 70's. Not to say, the peaceful and distinct cult vibe to it.  
I just hope one day, we all could relive it. Even just for a day or two.

 I have always wanted to try wearing maxis after seeing one of my fave bloggers, Andy Torres, wear it on almost all of her recent posts. I thought I wasn't tall enough to do justice to the creator of long skirts, whoever you are. Nonetheless, I think it looked pretty cool. 


With everything that has been happening in Japan, 
I think we all should take some time to pause and send our prayers to the people who've been hurt and deeply lost.



6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful as always! Love these pictures. and the skirt looks so amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures nearly look too beautiful to be shown...!!!The colours are amazing, the clothes amazing too and you look gorgeous as always !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit! That skirt is incredible and you always accessorize so well!
    http://www.champagneandmarshmallows.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow amazing outfit and photos ♥

    ReplyDelete