Indian Pieces and Glitters

Sunday, May 22, 2011


Shoes: FivebyFive
All Accessories: Gypsy Stash 
(Made the Necklace! You can have one made here.)
Shorts: Banana Republic




And again, I think I have abused Indian-American fashion! I just couldn't stop posting looks with anything that has a touch of native and boho. This love has turned into an obsession. Definitely! 
The bag was from a market in Bantayan Island, Cebu. )I was there for a quick family vacation.) It was Sunday when we passed by their local market which was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!(Emphasize on the hyphens. That's how much I loved it!) There were great finds from vintage belts, dream catchers to purses made of sea shells. I bought too much that I think my room's starting to look like a shell & dream catcher museum.


Anyway, did you notice my glittered platforms? Isn't it nice?! It's a gift from FivebyFive. Will blog about it in a while :)
For now, I'm going to hear mass with my brother and cousin! Will be back soon. Tata!


XX,
TWR

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute look! At your size you can definitely pull off these short shorts! Cute!

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! the printed shorts are awesome and i'm really loving crochet right now too :)

    Mollie from we-are-the-crowd.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the ultimate boho chic! and i love your shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want those shorts!

    sjterrell.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great! I would love the shiny pair for friday nights and weekend partying!

    The pink would be great for school and millin about.

    Zoe Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your glittered platforms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your jewelry is incredible. I've never had a taste for turquoise, but recently I snagged a few great pieces at Goodwill with the intention of selling them, but I've found myself sneaking them into my wardrobe instead.

    Lauren
    bangbylo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete