FivebyFive: A Sweet Surprise

Sunday, May 22, 2011


Just a day after I moved to Manila, I was greeted by these two great shoes from FivebyFive! I love them so much, I even sleep in them. Kidding! I've wanted a pair for so long and Nicole from FivebyFive made it possible!

 Be on the lookout cause I'll be pouring your dashboards with looks after looks with these lovely pairs! 
 Check their site or  facebook page, and find the perfect pair for you!


Goodnight lovelies! Leaving you all with this look! 
XX






9 comments:

  1. LOVE both of them amazingggg

    sjterrell.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. killer heels! :) Those pink ones reminds me of Miu Miu Ü

    http://fracasshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. prettiest shoes ever!

    www.fashion-fade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. both pair are soooo cute! excited to see your outfit post with them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo love the shoes! now i want a pair of glitter shoes :P

    www.hautemuze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are so sassy, you have beautiful legs too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely especially the pink one. taghrid has a pair of those platforms as well! :)


    http://shaveilachic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete