Warm and Neutral

Thursday, June 2, 2011




Bag: H&M
Top: Banana Republic
Ring: F21
photo by wrap meting

Toughened warm and neutral tones with dark denim and black peices.
The sequined crocheted bolero was something borrowed from my cousin and I still never gotten the chance to return it. Not planning to, by the way. haha Im not so sure if it went with the whole color scheme--neutrals paired only with neutrals--but it looked nice, so screw it. 

Anyway, school has been keeping me away from blogging. 2nd week is ending in a few hours--last class is at 5:50 pm, on a Thursday and not Friday. Yes!--and I can't wait fot the weekend to come. Time to destress and go out :D
Hope you all are great! I missed you.

XX,
TWR 


16 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I love the blouse <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous and I love your outfit!
    //www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit!!

    You're looking amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look awesome. love the bag and the crocheted bolero!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bag and the nails!:) too bad i didn't meet you during bu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit Cheyser.:)

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helllo cheys. As usual, I love the outfit.

    http://clickandshutter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great look as usual
    would never thinking of wearing the bolero like that, but youve really worked it girl!

    have a look at my blog lovely :)
    sharlxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute blog!
    QUICK QUESTION, do you dye your hair by yourself or do you get it done at the salon? because I really like that colour and I've even printed out a picture from your blog to take to the hairdresser! hehe x

    cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am LOVING this combo! and the bow ring is just too too cute and sweet!

    christen
    fashionplatecheapskate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything---the whole look is perfect. I want to rock it out too...the trouble is where will I wear it? Hehehehe!I can't seem to find any occasion or venue to wear this.
    But you rock it out! Love your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful look! :) i am loving your style cheyser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great look :)
    http://aqua-marinia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete