THE DREAM CHEYSER VIDEO

Thursday, June 30, 2011
T H E D R E A M C H E Y S E R
A video showing my dear love for dream catchers.
directed and edited by Bagane Fiola

Had chils down my spine when I first watched this. Everythting was exactly what I had in mind! The video seemed very magical and mystical--thanks to JAD MONTENEGRO-AMOR for the music and Bagane Fiola for the video!
I hope you like it as much as I do!





CREDITS:

music JAD MONTENEGRO-AMOR
production design BAGANE FIOLA, CHEYSER PEDREGOSA, ABI BELISARIO
photographer ANGEL GO
director/videographer/editor BAGANE FIOLA
www.studiobugsy.net




If you want to see more of Bugsy's works, you can check his site www.studiobugsy.net.
He's also fond of Film Photography!!

3 comments:

  1. oh wow, this is eerily beautiful!!! props to everyone who put this together. it's really amazing!


    Gela
    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. The atmosphere seems scary at first. It's really mysterious. I like the music. It fits the feel of the video. I was hoping parts where we could have seen your face clearly. Or just a little bit of focus to your face although I know the director wants a bit of mystery. It could have been shorter like not more than three minutes because I believe the concept of the video was already well-presented on that time range (or else it seemed dragging). Overall, the vid is nice. You did great! Looking forward to more videos from u <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and delicate !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete