PINK on PINK

Friday, July 1, 2011





Sparrow Heels: Five by Five
Pink Blazer: Lookbookstore.com
Photos by Wrap Meting

With this ensemble, I was again faced with a challenge. I have mentioned in one of my old posts how afraid I am of pink, all the more if I have to wear two different shades in one outfit!
I wasn't entirely confident about this one til I uploaded it on Lookbook.nu. It seemed to be working well. And the more I looked a the photo set--stared at 'em for not less than 30 mins--the more I appreciated the look!

The blazer and pink sparrow heels are from 2 of my new found love, Lookbookstore.com and Five by Five! Have to thank them for these babies!  
Take some time to check them out! And oh, they ship internationally!

Tell me what you think about this look!:)

XX,
TWR

12 comments:

  1. very nice look...... love the jacket ;)

    Fashion People: PIPPA MIDDLETON- Preppy CHic STYLE
    http://magmoiselle.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look Lovely Cheyser!:) love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes = love. The outfit looks great with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOSH DAMN I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I don't like pink, actually, this outfit of yours made me look at pink in a different way ;) xx Nini

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!
    Those shoes are cute!

    i'm a new follower!
    http://mimistop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it so much!! omg, the blazer.. ang ganda sobra!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute!!!!! We are dying over the platforms! Fab, fab, fab!

    ox,
    -davie+erica
    lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com
    twitter.com/davieanderica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, I must confess that I HATE pink, but the outfit is just fantastic, the shoes are lovely, and the dress, I love it! I actually buy some things of Fivebyfive, but, I'm not sure about Lookbookstore, I don't know why! Do you think that it's a good online store?

    ReplyDelete