SOUL Surprise

Friday, July 8, 2011

A sweet surprise from SOUL Lifestyle clothing! 
This package arrived about 2 weeks ago but I was busy as a buzzing bee that I couldn't even open my laptop and start blogging! More than 5 posts are on que, and i still have to find time to post them all! 
Anyway, the box--which I deemed very attractive--housed an animal print belt & scarf, a black vest and a haltered glittered top! I loved how black and rawr everything was! When I saw the glittered top and  the scarf, I instantaneously thought of glam rock! All i need now is to buy a new pair of boots and black see-thru tights and im all good for another lookbook photo!

Which is your favorite? :)

Mimi Tupas of Soul inserted a small card. She is indeed very sweet and thoughtful! I have to say, she has the neatest handwriting I've seen! Expect more from  SOUL  and The Walking Recessionsita!

Find all these in SOUL at Abreeza and Gaisano Mall of Davao.
You can also check them out on Facebook! :)

6 comments:

  1. very nice outfits ;D


    STREET STYLE: OLIVIA PALERMO @ Palais de Chaillot
    http://t.co/iFn6gD7

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything! I can't choose!!! :)

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pieces !!!!

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scarf and the Belt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, love that scarf. So many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scarf, and the belt, so cute the animal print ♥

    ReplyDelete