Jeffrey Campbell: Foxy Cheetah

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Jeffrey Campbell: Foxy Cheetah

Starting of this lazy day with a blog post about the pair of JCs I bought a few weeks ago. This was a harrowing experience for I have been attempting to avoid spending for the past weeks but still ended up eating my words! These were just too adorable to ignore. I was enthralled so I bought it despite the fact that I was broke as hell. I'm still in the process of convincing myself that its worth the ponder and whine, though I think it is. haha 
It has been resting in my room for about 2 weeks already. I am psyched to wear it on my birthday, which happens to be 17 days from now!

What do you think of the print? :)

XX,
TWR 

11 comments:

  1. I can always spot a Jeffrey Campbell and the fact that there leopard :)

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them ;)


    BEYONCE new song "best thing i never had" http://magmoiselle.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look adorable!
    I wish I had enough money to afford JCs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE them just a little bit

    sjterrell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful J.C's!


    www.fashion-fade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so fab!
    Love it! I'm jealous! :))


    Love your blog, hope to see you on ours. :)


    xoxo
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG JUST DIED. THESE ARE THE ONLY ONES I DONT HAVE :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have I told you that I DEFINITELY love them? No? Ok, they are FANTASTIC! I fall for that shoes everytime I see them ♥

    ReplyDelete