Tough Chick

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Here goes my stupid face again. Lol

Biker Jacket: Lookbookstore.com
Romper: Forever21

Photos by Rap Meting

Walked and drove the night away with my friend, Rap Meting, who came all the way here from davao just to take photos of me. Well not really, he was here for a VISA interview which was rescheduled so i just make-believed. haha It was an entertaining yet instructive experience for i drove outside my usual school-house route without my brother guiding me! Im such a proud probinsyana. haha

Toughened this floral romber with a black leather jacket from Lookbookstore.com, black booties from PRP and black a la Alexa Mulberry bag from Ken's parents. 
Do you like it? :)

♥ TWR

10 comments:

  1. wow! i love how you incorporated floral rompers with a biker jacket! namean thats tough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the romper ;D



    Couture Street: CAROLINES MODE @ Paris http://t.co/QPEmVe2

    ReplyDelete
  3. The biker jacket is so chic! It toughened the sweet romper, really nice combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your dress!! And it looks perfect with the jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how you toughened the look! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow im so jealous of that bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect outfit for a night out ! You look great !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! I love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous. love the leather and floral combination!

    sharlxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete