Shopping at Home (Multiply.com)

Wednesday, September 21, 2011



Since I stepped foot in Davao, I barely had time to go around the mall and bazaars to shop. As much as I wanted to go in and out to every boutique I passed by and get my hands on those recessionista finds, my hectic schedule didn't make it possible. Can't believe Im talking like a 30-year old career woman now. Complaining bout how restless  and busy her everyday life is! haha  But no kid. I barely had time to rest or laze around like what I used to do. 

So this week I had a day-off from my blogging duties and settled with shopping at home. It was 1pm when I started browsing for items and in an hour and a half, I successfully completed everything! Searching and paying processes included. IKR? It felt triumphant. Like winning a battle between the right amount of time that SHOULD be allotted for shopping (guys' point of view) and the time us girls overspend just settling on what to buy. It's a never ending argument. War between Mars and Venus that is.

Posted are the items I bought online. It's no secret how I am an accessory devotee and I panicked when I saw the bracelets  from one of my favorite accessory stores! I also happened to find some great finds like the sling from a bag shop and colorful bandage skirts from an online shop that customizes skirts! I sound like a overly energetic happy kid holding a goodie bag full of candies! hahaha!
If you noticed, I always wear this pinkish-nude color for my lips. I use NYX products that i got from a local beauty store on multiply. Bought 4 colors but I just took photo of 2 of my most favorite shades. 


Which do you like most?:)
If you have questions, ask me here.

XX,
TWR 

6 comments:

  1. great stuff

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. The earrings are amazing!! and the colors of the skirts are so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys!! I love mixing vintage accessories with new clothes. feel like shopping now...

    http://stinnidance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the items you've bought! :)

    xx Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my recently bought NYX lippies too (and I got them from Digital Traincase as well) What specifically are those on the picture? That pink shade is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get the charm bracelet (last pic!) from? :)

    And I love your purchases! They're all lovely and colorful. :D

    ReplyDelete