Misplaced

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Shorts: ROMWE
Necklace: Sugar Kissed
Shoes: Chick Flick

Packages all over the world keep on reaching my doorstep in the last couple o'days! In fact 2 (from ROMWE & Sugar Kissed) arrived just few days ago--3 pairs of shorts, 2 blazers and 3 hand-made accessories! This week I'm expecting 3 more (Picture out a huge grin stuck on my face :D )
  Oh pete, I've been doing too much  online shopping, haven't i? 


Yesterday, my brother and I was supposed to go to High Street and do our bro-sis ritual (we're pretty close) but he wasn't home so asked my yaya to come with me instead. 
We did the groceries, ate dinner--like what my bro and I always do--and looked at fabrics that would make good curtains for my unfurnished room.
I had her take these photos. Did a 30-minute to an hour tutorial with how to point-and-shoot but I'm actually pleased with the outcome! It's not bad for a first timer, isn't it? :)
She's not only a housekeeper but a photog and and assistant during shoots. haha! 


Anyway, this was taken before we left. I planned on wearing white woven wedges but it was misplaced so went on with plan B and wore a black suede wedge from Chick Flick and a black bag to go with it! 


Hope you like it! :)


XX,
TWR

8 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit - love every little detail about it ^^ where is the ring from? i'm looking for a similar torquoise one at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shoes and top such a romantic look and love your leopard booties so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cheyz! I love your bag! :) where did you get it? ;)


    Jamie Kate
    http://allaroundchekwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that necklace with that summersault top! They have such good items :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ! Love mint color and your necklace is great too !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! I love that green, sadly I dont have anything in that color.

    And your colection of shoes is just...wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blouse!

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete