Multiply Finds

Monday, October 24, 2011



Spent the evening shopping online since going to the mall (to shop) seemed impossible these days! AGAIN. 
I searched, browsed, purchased and paid for the items all in less than an hour! Fast isnt it? Technology makes all things easier! 
Anyway, I'd like to share to you what I got.
Tops from summersault
Accessories from miacasa
Phone from berlein mobile
About the phone, Yes I got one! Its cheaper to buy online than at the Mall.
I've multiple mobile numbers (different service providers Globe, Sun & Smart) and bringing 3 phones has already become a burden for me! Needless to say this Nokia dual-sim phone is perfect for me!

The packages are about to arrive tomorrow so I think getting some shut eye to make time faster is the best solution to my tranquilized myself. I just couldn't wait to get my hands on 'em! It's that feeling you get after shopping. Can you relate? :))

Goodnight everyone! 

XX,
TWR

6 comments:

  1. Multiply has alot of great finds! :)

    Kaye
    Fashion Blogger
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the third photo of tops! and the owl ring! :)

    http://patriciaocampo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blouse with the blue and white!
    //www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!!! the summersault tops are amazing!!! great picks :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the shirts and the blouses *_*

    ReplyDelete