FASHION DILEMMA

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

1. DREAM CATCHER INSPIRED DRESS

2. MOD FLORAL DRESS

3. (SEXY) CUTOUT DRESS
Above are sketches of dresses my friend Teena is planning to make me. (Yaay my first ever made dress from a friend!) 
These have been sitting in my drafts folder for days already and I still couldn't make up my mind which is the best! The thing is, Ive always found it hard to choose, all the more if the decision includes picking the perfect item amongst an ocean of great selections!
So then I thought, why not ask help from you guys?!
Which do you think best suits me? :)

12 comments:

  1. I think that the first 2 seem more like your style, but they're ALLL lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for the first one, Cheyser! :">

    Gem
    http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the third one, because it will show details of your curves, and the asymmetrical skirt will emphasize your legs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (SEXY) CUTOUT DRESS, time to step out of your comfort zone and be a little more edgy and sexy. Explore and inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely not the second, i really like the other 2, but i think you should pick the last one!!! ^^
    it's good to try out and wear new things from time to time & it's difficult to find a perfectly fitting cut-out dress, so if your friend is making it, she'll be able to do it just right for your figure!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think with colors and all the second one would have to be the best pick! It's classy, and it can be casual as well-- two sides of a coin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Might be a loner on this but I vote for the second one. Pictured the top part & collar in a pretty, (nude?) sheer fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first one is just lovely! Go pick that!:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first one.<3 But if you want to be sexy and daring try the third dress. :)

    xx,
    Patty :)

    ReplyDelete