SKY IS THE LIMIT

Tuesday, November 29, 2011
 Ermita, Manila Philippines
see this High Def on my photo blog, Walk With Cheys.
(My first to be drawn to this place and I instantly fell for it!)

This was taken noon time when the sun was severely harsh.
Aidx & I was crossing the street alongside 20 people when I looked up and saw this sight--white fluffy clouds contrasting with the blue ocean-like sky. I hurriedly reached for my camera, stopped in the middle of the lane for a second or two and took a shot not giving a damn bout the cars insensitively honking. haha! I could have taken a better and wider photo (to justify the title) but this was the best I took at that time, so have to settle for it! :)

2 comments:

  1. The sky looks so beautiful! :)


    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm missing that sky! hope to get back soon to Phil for a holiday :)

    ReplyDelete