SOFT

Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Top | Bag | Bangles: Soul
Necklace: Romwe
Shorts: Sabrina
Shoes: Le Bunny
Photos by Haemi and Hannah


I was never the prim and proper type but at times when I try to dress as one, I always make sure I add a touch of myself to the look. 
This outfit for an instance. I would often see women w/dainty style in it--plain items with soft and simple touches--but I tweaked it a bit by adding pieces of me to the whole look. The knit top would be for my boho style. The black bag & shoes w/accents of gold would be for my rock-glam side.
Lately I've been in touch with my casual mood. Well its mainly because I've less time/reason to wear heels and second, I dont have Rap (the one who always takes my outfit shots) with me all the time. Thank God I'm going home to Davao for summer. Say hello to more outfit posts! :D


I hope you are having a great day! :)

XX,
TWR

No comments:

Post a Comment