NEW IN: ROMWE & MOTEL ROCKS

Thursday, April 19, 2012
To wear this Aqua Bodice requires a great deal of GUTS! I have to start collecting NOW.
Perfect for a night out. What you say?
PRINTS.
Bodice & Pastel Shorts: Motel Rocks
Glittered Shorts | Black dress | Printed leggings | Salmon Top: ROMWE

A big grin was plastered on my face as soon as I walked the doors of our house in Davao today. Not only was I greeted by my troublesome two-some nephews, but also by packages from Romwe and Motel Rocks!
 I have been waiting ages for them to arrive--even lost a handful of hope in the process. But despite the week delay, I am delighted for its arrival. It met my expectations. And just like what I always say.... I cannot wait to take outfit shots wearing these! 

Which do you like the most? Mine? The aqua bodice.
Have a great day ahead guys! :)

XX,
TWR

No comments:

Post a Comment