RUSSET

Friday, April 20, 2012

Oversized Blazer: H&M
Top: Thrifted
Shorts: Oasap
Lace-up boots: So! Fab
photos by David G.

Showing you what I wore during the Canon Media Launch at SM North last Wednesday. 
Spent the day w/the Canon team as well as co-Ambassadors, David and Lissa.
We had to go on stage for a formal introduction and it was nerve-wracking! huhu 
As for what I wore, chose a russet blazer to give a pop of color to the achromatic look. And instead of wearing 5-inch heels, I opted for a more casual footwear, hence the 2-inch lace up booties with fur insoles! Talk about comfortability. lol 


Anyway, heading somewhere far today for an intimate gathering with the whole family.
Wi-Fi access is still a question but good thing I have my Tattoo stick with me. I still can keep you guys posted! :)
By the way, have you guys voted for me today? See here.


XX,
TWR

No comments:

Post a Comment