PARISIAN CHALLENGE

Sunday, April 8, 2012


STEPS TO VOTE:
1. Visit and Like Parisian's Facebook Fan Page 
2. Click on the Parisian Challenge to open the application (pls allow the app to run)
3. Click on the VOTE tab and look for CHEYSER or my photo
4. Fill out a registration form and a confirmation msg will appear.
You can vote everyday (3x max per day)! 
If its not too much to ask, I would gladly appreciate it if you do it everyday! :)

This is the second time I asked a favor from you all.
I hope to have your support on this one, just like how you helped me w/the first! :)
If you have questions regarding the voting, pls leave a comment or tweet me @cheyzmeister
Thank you very much! :)

I'm currently the highest blogger w/3,800+ votes. I'd just like to thank everyone 
who supported and voted for me! 13 days to go til the 28th! We can do this! :) 

XX,
TWR

No comments:

Post a Comment