PEACOCK & FRINGE

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Printed Leggings: ROMWE
Pink Button Down: ROMWE
Fringe Bag: Parisian
Leather Jacket: All Dolled Up
Gray Bangle & Gold Necklace: Mauve
Sunnies: Ray-Ban Clubmaster (Ken's)
Purple Heels: Boohoo

Attended an intimate event hosted by Globe last night in Marco Polo and this is what I wore--I was in 6-in heels for about 7 hours and my feet unbelievably withstood the pressure!
They launched the Davao sim card--as what I call it--which gives Globe users the privilege to
text other Globe users w/in Davao for free! Yes you got me right. FOR FREE. And that explains why I gave the sim such name! haha
I am unsure when they will release it to the public but as soon as I get the deets, I will get back at you guys! :)

Anyway, I am in the hospital baby-sitting my 4-year old nephew and sadly I have to go.
But I hope you like the look though! Have a great night guys :)
By the way, I joined a contest and I am hoping to have your support and help on this one!
 You can see more about it here. Thank you :)

XX,
TWR

No comments:

Post a Comment