STONE FAIRY

Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm dark! Too much sun exposure! lol
Aztec bodice: Motel Rocks 
Sheer Mullet Skirt: SOUL
Necklace: Mel's 
Stone bracelet: thrifted from a sidewalk vendor!
Black + Gold Bracelet: Quidnunc

Added spunk to the whole look by choosing an aztec printed bodice to be paired w/the sheer
fairy-like mullet from Soul's newest collection. Normally I would go for a brighter color, but I thought choosing saturated hues (my first choice was orange by the way) would
only add more--in a negative way--to my crayola collection, I mean obsession. 
So I went with the safest tone (one which I could easily pair w/anything) I found--beige.
I wanted to give emphasis to the bodice but it was heavily printed, so I thought going with the
off-white mullet was just the perfect choice! Plus it added a dreamy feel to the ensemble..which in my
world is an extra plus plus!
Sheer + messy hair + trees in the background = DREAMY

How do you like it guys? :)
By the way, I'm asking a small favor from you guys. If you know of any person worth recognizing
for their passions and beliefs, please nominate them! They get to win as much as 100,000!
Just click this.

XX,
TWR

No comments:

Post a Comment