PRINTED

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Aztec Shorts: Wardrobe Check
Shoes: CMG
Top: "Multiply" find

When I posted this look on Instagram as my #ootd (outfit of the day for you who dont know), I was bombarded with comments, tweets and emails asking where it's from. Well reading the "outfit" list above, you already know now which online shop I spotted it--Wardrobe check. The same store where I got the famous denim midi corset and aztec scallop shorts from. It's quite popular, I know you've seen other bloggers wore it too. Actually, a friend tried asking for the shorts once but I just couldn't. I had to refuse! Its one of my favorites, so please don't judge. HAHA

These shorts are too colorful and printed (already an eye-catcher itself) so I paired it with a plain button down and blue heels to balance the look. Went for solid-print-solid rather than print on prin.
Most times it really pays to give attention as to balancing elements in your outfit. Although bohemian fashion is often excused in terms of overdoing things. Like excessorizing for example! Which I am always guilty of.

I have a heap of clothes (printed mostly) from Wardrobe Check and some even aren't released in the store yet! 
I can't wait to show it to you guys, maybe tomorrow? If I finish my homework tonight.
 Anyway, it's a cold rainy afternoon! I hope you are all safe :)

XX,
TWR



No comments:

Post a Comment