CLOWNS

Thursday, August 2, 2012
The cutest IXUS I've ever seen! 
Top: Romwe
Necklace & Bracelets: Mauve
Shoes: CMG

Picture me isolated inside Bread Talk. Sitting alone in the corner with a laptop, 3 Fire Flosses and 2 empty cups of coffee. See the past days were rough. The storm made it hard to be productive. 
1. it tempts you stay snuggled up in bed 2. it slows down the internet 
I'm left with no choice but resort to drowning myself with coffee (which I rarely do) and kill time anywhere where there's internet connection. 

Moving forward... 
Entitled this look "Clown". Why? Check out the harem pants. Prints, color and fit. Very clownesque, don't you agree? Actually that was the very first thing that came to my mind the moment I saw it. Strange. haha
So I wore happy colors such as aquas, yellows and pinks to make the look seem animated. I just went with the energetic flow, with the pants being lively and all that :)
Tip? Aqua's hard to pair but try it with yellow and pink. You can never go wrong!
 How do you find the look?  :)

By the way, don't you just love the camera? It's the cutest amongst all IXUS! Well for me. 
I actually have this "plan" on including various IXUS cameras (will pair it with the colors of my outfit) in my "look posts" to show you how stylish it actually is. I mean there are a wide array of colors to choose from! From pink to green to blue and even matte jet black! Just not your typical point-and-shoot right? Style and substance... indeed.
[ Here's another outfit post i did with a light pink IXUS.. click this ]

XX,
TWR

No comments:

Post a Comment