SCHOOL LOOK

Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Matching. Again! hehe
Pam & I :)

Top: Sabrina
Bag: Suy
Necklace & Spike bracelet: Mauve
Shorts & Blazer: thrifted 

Don't you just hate it when you wake up to the heat of the sun and you feel like wearing anything short 
to school but just couldn't cause of the dress codes most Uni's in the Philippines follow? 
I did. For 4 agonizing years, I had to make-do with pants and covered tops, which honestly did nothing but double the heat. 
Well time passed and now I couldn't be more grateful that my current school sees nothing inappropriate with shorts,  skirts, sleeveless and the like. Everyday I take advantage of it! Call me abusive but you never know they might change rules in blink of an eye! Might as well enjoy every minute of it, eh? haha
So this is what I wore to school today. Just something simple--denim shorts, blazer and flats! Oh, can you guess what's inside my bag? Well let me share something quite amazing.. it kept my SLR (attached w/a big lens), an IXUS camera, 700ml tumbler, 4-inch thick pencil case, bulky make-up kit and heels! Perfect school bag, no doubt about that. 
Anyway, I hope you're all having a great night. Sorry for the late post, was out the whole day! :) 

XX,
TWR



No comments:

Post a Comment