XOXO Accessories

Monday, July 9, 2012
Leopard iPhone case from DigitalismPH
When you hear XOXO what goes into your mind? Trendy wallets, bags and cocktail dresses are the first things that come to your mind! Their shops could be spotted in various malls in the country but this time, rather than having the usual store that sells a salad of items (clothes mixed with bags & jewelries), they finally opened one that solely sells accessories! And I was lucky to witness the opening in Alabang Town Center a couple of days ago.
Above are the photos I took. I was not able to take everything I spotted (even if I wanted to) but I was just too busy browsing everything! Everybody was excited, going around the shop checking out every item in sight. It was chaotic actually but in a good kind of way, you know? The bracelets and wallets were awesome but my favorite are the watches. You should seriously come see them yourselves! :)

Photo summary captioned in chronological order:
x View of the store from the entrance
x Cute leather cuffs (reminds me so much of barbie!)
x Can you spot my pink leopard? Camouflage lol
x Tribal printed wallets. Gaah! 
x 2 watches I was eyeing on
x ..got the silver one!  
x By far the funkiest necklace I found in the store
x some of the wallets they have
x the rawr collection! Check the clutch out. Isn't it lovely?

By the way, you can check what I wore to the opening HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment