INSTA-POST

Sunday, August 19, 2012
Spot my "thinspiration" wall :))
Crochet cardigan: Cotton On
Flats: Vincci
Recessionista finds:
Dress & Belt: Thrifted (in Dvo) for 50-80 each! 

Since today's a Sunday, I had sufficient amount of time to choose my outfit carefully. Finally after a week of panicking every morning just to find something decent to wear! 
I missed my casual boho looks and I thought it would be nice to be in something care-free and comfortable. I plan on doing a little strolling and shopping in Rockwell in a while so being in wedge or heels won't really work. Though for some others, it does! Sad I wasn't blessed with the ability to walk in them for hours. huhu
 Anyway, my yaya's on a day-off post-celebrating her birthday and I am left alone with no one to take my outfit shot.  But thanks to mirrors and Instagram, I was able to take some blog-worthy albeit mediocre outfit shots. Just please don't mind my "work area". It's always messy! hehe
follow me on instagram (@cheyzmeister)

I hope you're all having a great day! Happy Sunday guys :)

XX,
TWR

No comments:

Post a Comment