QUICK FIX

Monday, August 13, 2012

Shoes: Forever21
Leggings: Romwe
Bracelets: Mauve

Stayed up all night painting 2 plates for my Color Rendering class which took about 4-5 hrs to finish! I was finally able to hit the sack the same time roosters started singing early this morning. Sad. And with only 3 hrs of sleep, I feel a bit lazy to dress up nor do my hair and make-up today. If you noticed, I just threw on a sheer top and leggings, both belonging to the same family color so I don't have to worry about mixing and matching. Then black accessories, cause you know.. you can never go wrong with it! I also did a few tricks. My oversized sunglasses for example. Wore it to hide my puffy tired eyes and second, I resorted to the best emergency hair fix there is-- tight bun--to make my face look a bit fresher than it actually is. hehe
"QUICK FIX"

The rain's starting to pour hard again and I still have to walk back to school.
I'm 10 minutes late so I kinda have to say goodbye now!
Anyway, I hope you like what I'm wearing today :)

By the way, I'm selling the shoes. Its forever21, used once, bought last week, 6 inches, size 7 which is a bit big for my 6.5-sized feet. 
Price - 1800 | Original price was 2040 
Leave a comment or tweet me if you want! :) 

XX,
TWR


No comments:

Post a Comment