GLOBE PLATINUM EXPERIENCE: DAVID GUETTA CONCERT

Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Photos taken by an IXUS 240 HS

I was one of the lucky bloggers to get to see David Guetta upclose last Oct. 11 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena. 
The night started with mixes by Alesso then followed by Guetta's famous ear-blasting music.
Danced all night long til my feet felt numb and my ears went deaf..almost
It's definitely one of the best concerts I have been to and I was fortunate to get to watch it for free!
Oh well, perks of being a Globe Platinum member! lol

Above are the photos. SLR's weren't allowed inside so I relied on my IXUS since iPhones
cannot really take photos as goos as digital cameras :)
_______________________________________

Don't you know that being a member does not only give you quality customizable postpaid plan? 
Here are other advantages Globe Platinum offers:
-Concierge service: 
 (personal assistance to any shopping, dining, travel, business trips to both local or abroad)
- Access to the MIASCOR Lounge
Located @ NAIA Terminal 1
- Free tickets to concerts & events 
(Singapore F1, King & I, Saltimbanco etc.)

For subscribers who are already on a Globe Platinum plan, they can just call the Platinum Hotline at (02) 7301888 or visit www.globe.com.ph. If they want to know how to become a Platinum Subscriber, they can call (02) 7301010.

No comments:

Post a Comment