JUST ANOTHER CASUAL DAY

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Plaid Polo: Levi's
Boots: Charles & Keith
Watch: Nixon
Shorts: One Teaspoon
Sunnies: Wayfarer in Rare Print (Ray-Ban)

If there's one celebrity I could relate to the most, it'll definitely be Miley Cyrus. Not only that her style leans to the 'everyday casual' kind of type, she too loves bohemian and rock. Denim shorts & moto jackets here, hobo bags and boots over there! 
I love her style too much that my Tumblr dashboard is.. uhm how do I put this.. 'Miley-Dominated'??! I only follow a few Tumblr blogs and probably 70% of it is all about her. lol!

So here is a Miley-inspired outfit I wore to the Nixon Fall Winter Collection Launch last week. 
It was an intimate lunch at Big Bad Wolf so I figured wearing something laid-back--to go well with the indie vibe of the resto--would be perfect. And there is nothing more easy-going than cut-offs and plaid top paired with leather boots! :)
Hope you like it!

xx,
TWR

By the way, Romwe is hilding another sale! 
Up to $30% discount, available from November 2nd through 8th
Just shop HERE. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment