HOLIDAY TREATS

Monday, October 29, 2012

Don't have any school work due this week so tonight, I am going through every online shopthere is and 
try to spot finds that won't hurt my pocket! Halloween sales are everywhere and first on my list is ROMWE. They're currently holding a 20% off promo so I made the most out of it and splurged! Above are my finds.
My favorite? The Camo jacket which was on sale for $55 from %69!
Which is yours? :)

I'm having problems with the internet connection at home and now I'm practically living on my Tattoo Flash broadband stick which apparently is faster than my DSL! I'm even thinking of having it cut and just use this Tattoo Flash stick all through-out!  Price is just plus I can bring it everywhere which makes it easier to stay connected at most times. :)

Just in case you don't have any idea on what I am talking about, here are the different types of sticks Tattoo is offering:
1. Tattoo Sonic - 3G, speed upto 3.6 Mbps (Php 995)
2. Tatoo Flash - 4G, speed up to 7.2 Mbps (Php 1245)
3. Tattoo Prepaid Stick - Wifi (connects up to 5 devices), 4G, speed up to 7.2 Mbps (Php 3495)
__________________________________________

And speaking of Holiday sales/promos, 
Tattoo Prepaid is offering an advanced Christmas treat to us all.
1. Free 120 surfing hours
2. Free shopping coupons 
which you can use to buy from over 1000 brands and 20,000 items at Zalora
3. More online privileges at livetattoo.ph



No comments:

Post a Comment