VELVET and SKELETONS

Sunday, October 28, 2012
Top: Romwe
Velvet Leggings: Romwe
Shoes: Rajo for Parisian
Sunnies: Ray-Ban from sunglassesshop.com

Halloween is fast approaching and in a few days we'll all be with families and friends celebrating the day where costumes are nothing but normal. 
I still haven't made up my mind about which character I will be imitating, I have yet to look at the internet for ideas! And speaking of costumes, my friend told me last night he wanted to be a skeleton for Halloween which gave me the idea to wear this top from Romwe which I never really got to cause it was too revealing but since pre-Halloween parties are all over, I thought it was the perfect excuse to wear the top!

Anyway I am sorry for the quick hiatus. Remember I told you I was moving out from my old place and transferring to a new one? Well the whole pack-unpack, assemble-disassemble thing pretty much ate my time but I'm almost settled so I will be updating you more this week! 

Happy Sunday guys! :) 

xx,
TWR

No comments:

Post a Comment