THE RIGHT BAGGY

Saturday, November 24, 2012
 Top & Belt: Soul
Pants: Cheap Monday c/o Bauhaus
Accessories: all from Mauve
Bag: Accessorize
Watch: Nixon

 Boyfriend jeans I have to say, are one of those items I find difficult to wear. Well maybe mainly because it's baggy and possibility of looking a kilo or two bulkier is likely high. Honestly, I never quite had the guts to wear them until I got my hands on this pair of Cheap Monday's unisex denims.
I've attempted countless actually--to enter various men's shops, spot the best washed-out blue jeans, try it on and strive to make it to the cashier. But like what usually happens, I ended up failing. 

But then there was something about this one that convinced me to at least give oversized pants another try. So I did, and this is what I came up with. Paired it with cropped top and mid heels to avoid looking stout and heavy. Something simple yet still stylish.
What do you think? :)

xx,
TWR

No comments:

Post a Comment