TONED-DOWN BOHO

Sunday, November 18, 2012
 Metallic Pants: Levi's
Top: Apartment 8
Sunnies: Romwe
 Necklace: Mel Collection
Watch: Nixon
Shoes: Zara
Bracelet (turquoise): Mia Casa
Recessionista find: 
Belt (180 php at Landmark)

I don't know if I've told you this before, but the very thing I like most about bohemian fashion is how you can mix and match colors, prints and textures without looking foolish. It's the perfect excusee to walk around looking like a chic patchwork rug.
But reality speaking, not all people are risky enough to go over the top with all the mixing and matching. Paisley maxis, tie-dyed tops and distressed denim vest worn together may be too much for the majority. Even I at some instances hesitate too, you know! So most times, I try to balance it by pairing solids w/textures & prints, like what I did with the metallic pants, vest & bag!

Came up with this ensemble with hopes of giving you an idea how to enliven a boring pants-top-flats school/mall outfit.
My version of a 'toned-down' boho look which you may, one of these days, find helpful :)

xx,
TWR


No comments:

Post a Comment