SIMPLE

Sunday, December 23, 2012
Glittered High-waist Pants: SOUL
Studded Jacket: Vivilli
Shoes: Primadonna
Clutch: Accessorize
 Nails by Coco Luca

9AM and my alarm rang. It was one of those mornings when you would want to stay snuggled up in bed and just disappear in the sea of pillows and blanket. I thought for a split second of giving in to temptation but reality kicked in and I realized today's Sunday and I've only got a day left to pack, buy gifts and prepare for tomorrow's flight.

I couldn't be happier that I finally can take a break from this busy city. I'm longing for that place where I can lay in a hammock and read a novels without getting distracted. That sanctuary where there's nobody else but me and my thoughts. I've been bombarded by the hustles and stresses of the urban and I just couldn't wait to be back to paradise. And by paradise I meant the province where I spent the first 3 years of my life in. Not Davao though, but a very rural place 3 hrs away from it.

Anyway enough with all the drama. I'm getting homesick again so please pardon the emotional approach.
Can I be honest? I don't know how the heck am I going to relate this outfit to what I just said above! haha The only thing I found common in them is Simplicity.
 Simple Life -- rural living.
 Simple Outfit  -- Black & white.
Nothing too fancy. Just plain and uncomplicated.

Hope you like it! :)
Advance Merry Christmas everyone!

xx,
TWR




No comments:

Post a Comment