BACK HOME

Friday, December 28, 2012


Jacket: Vivilli
Shorts & Earrings: Forever21
Bag: Charles & Keith
Shoes: So! Fab
Vintage top from my Grandma's closet

Christmas is over and I am now in Davao for a few days to run some errands then head back to the province once again for New Year.
 One of the things I was looking forward to was the End Of Season Sale at Forever21 so as soon as I arrived in the city, I headed to SM Lanang and rummaged through the racks of marked-down items!  I knew it was going to be a long day and I am the type to easily get cold but I didn't feel like wearing jeans since it's pretty hot in Davao, so I thought layering something over what I was already wearing would be the best way to keep myself warm inside the mall. 
The jacket's pretty thick and honestly it's not the easiest to wear knowing how hot Philippine weather is! I'm just glad I finally had the chance to use it since it's been hanging in my closet for quite some time already.
I hope you like the look! :)

xx,
TWR

No comments:

Post a Comment