CLOSER TO NATURE

Sunday, December 30, 2012
Below are snapshots of random things I spotted around. Enjoy! :)



Currently away from the city now to spend new year in a place where living meant going retro and back to basics.
Finally the break that I have been yearning for is here. To read books, cook filipino dishes, thrift shop, watch old flicks, wake up to home-cooked breakfast, see carabaos, ride horses and go fishing are just some of the things I plan on accomplishing. But sadly I've only got 3 days left til we head back to Davao, so I have yet to figure a way to complete the list.

Today's a Sunday and after so long, I finally can call it 'Family day'.
It's such a wonderful feeling to be reunited w/my loved ones and there's no better place to spend the holidays w/them than in the province.

It is through simple times like this that I truly appreciate the beauty of life.

Happy Sunday guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment