HAPPY 2013!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Gold Leggings: Choies
Top & Earrings: Forever 21
Bag: Charles & Keith
Wedge: Parisian
Necklace: SM Accessories

 2013 marks the beginning of another year. A year which we all hoped to be prosperous, successful and better than the previous. But what is it with New Year that really excites us all? It's just another cycle composed of 52 weeks, 365 days and 8765 hours, approximately. Well to be honest, I think it's the thought of starting anew that thrills us and not the year itself. I would lie to you if I said making New Year's resolutions and Dream Books was ridiculous! In fact, I'm such a sucker for those things and I am proud to say, I already completed my list even before 2013 came! haha

One of the things I never really fancied were metallics. Well I always thought it was beautiful! But not on me... But since it's New Year and I've to let go of the past and move on to new things, I decided to try these golden leggings for a change.
What do you think?! :) 

xx,
TWR


_______________________________________________________
Find me:
Twitter | Facebook Jux | Instagram | Tumblr 

No comments:

Post a Comment