AMERICAN EAGLE HITS MANILA

Thursday, February 28, 2013
Cali style finally hits Manila as the famous US brand, American Eagle Outfitters,
 opens its first store in High Street today (March 1, 2013) and I was one of the lucky ones to experience it first hand yesterday before it opened its doors to the public!

Stepping foot inside two-storey shop (women's 1st floor and men's 2nd floor) was literally like going in a candy shop! Only that time those sweet treats were bright-colored jeans, neon hoodies, pastel tanktops etc. The spring/summer collection was fun & vibrant. Very bohemian and beachy! And I must say, I loved everything. I was like a kid walking in wonderland, wanting to grab each item I laid my eyes on. Really.
What's great is that the store's organized. Styles were separated, like they had a spot for beach bums & surfers, for bohemians, for sporty ones and those girl-next-door types. So shopping isn't really that confusing, unlike those shops where you feel like you're stuck in some kind of a salad feast.

Below are snaps of the shop and items I liked.
Enjoy the photo tour! :)

My favorite section!
The bag!
Spotted the perfect sundress! 
Aerie, AE's lingerie line.
The 'surfer/beach bum' section, my favorite amongst all men's collection! 
American Eagle Outfitters
( High Street, Global City Taguig)

Follow them for updates!
-twitter (@AEO_ph)


No comments:

Post a Comment