TOUCH OF NEON

Monday, March 4, 2013

shoes, bag & wallet: Charles & Keith
glittered high-waist jeggings: SOUL
top & bracelet : Forever21
Nails by Coco Luca

I was never really the type to choose ankle skinnies over a pair of denim shorts, but recently it has become my obsession. Too much exposure to Aimee Song's and Jennifer Grace's blogs is to blame. I swear those chicks can pull off any type of pants! If only I have their legs. *sighs*
Only a few weeks before summer and I've been seeing a lot of neon! I've to admit I find it quite hard to wear but I'm doing my best and starting slow with this electric pink wallet from Charles & Keith and bracelet from Forever21. 
Might have to do extra research on how to wear neons. Promise I'll do better next time. lol

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you like the look :)

xx,
TWR



No comments:

Post a Comment