GO-TO THURSDAY

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Shorts: American Eagle Outfitters
Jacket: Guess

We all have those days when dressing up becomes a task rather than a thing we do for fun. 
Don't be ashamed. I too am guilty for always siding to casual and comfortable. In fact, I often go through mornings when I feel like just throwing on something I first lay eyes on in the closet, and last Thursday was nothing different. Went to school in a ponytail--which I only do on lazy days--and in my favorite go-to outfit: denim jacket, shorts/skirt and boots. 
You might be thinking now what on earth is special about this look, well that's the thing. It does not always have to be special. As long as it looks good and you feel comfortable in it, then I believe it's all good! Don't you agree? 
Well I hope you like the casual denim-on-denim ensemble! :)
 Happy Sunday my dear readers!

xx,
TWR
_____________________________________
Find me:



No comments:

Post a Comment