GAP WANDERLAND CONTEST

Saturday, May 11, 2013
Wanderland 2013 is only 6 days away from now and I couldn't be more excited to hear some of my favorite Indie Bands live! We all know the music festival will be similar to Coachella so as early as now, I am already scouting for outfits and shown above is one of my options! Paid a visit to GAP today and found this  denim button down and amazing boots which I thought would be perfect to last me hours in the concert! Of course, I will be adding more to the look to complete the whole coachella-esque vibe! I just couldn't wait to show you so I took a selfie in the fitting room and upload it right away! haha

Speaking of Wanderland, GAP is hosting a contest for you guys!
They're giving away 15 VIP Tickets!
HERE'S HOW:
(please follow and tag us on twitter & instagram: @GAPphilippines @cheyzmeister)
NOTE:
 YOU DON'T HAVE TO PURCHASE THE CLOTHES, YOU CAN JUST TAKE A PHOTO WEARING THEM. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment