USUAL WITH A SPUNK

Sunday, May 12, 2013
Blazer: Bangood
Top: Forever21
Shorts: One Teaspoon
Bag: Charles & Keith
Studded Belt & Earrings: SM Accessories
Baroque-inspired Heels: Janylin

You can never go wrong with denim shorts paired heels and blazer on days when you want to be in something between overdressed and underdressed. Lately I have been posting  a lot of laid-back ensembles, and I mean a whole lot. It's just that being in something fancy isn't really my thing and casual  looks always seem more appealing , but there are times when I push myself outside the box to experiment.
And today's one of those days.
But to be honest, I first thought of going with the usual--boots and leather jacket--but these baroque-inspired heels got my attention so I tried it on and it saw how it actually went well with the top and earrings, so just stuck to it. This is honestly just like any other denim ensemble I always come up with but the only difference is this time I added spunk with the help of bright colors and a few blings.
Hope you like it! :)

xx,
TWR
_____________________________________
Find me:
_____________________________________

By the way, I'm giving away 2 tickets to Avicii and 15 tickets to Wanderland 2013 Music Festival.
Just go to these posts to see how:

No comments:

Post a Comment