THE CASUAL GYPSY

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Shawl & Bangles: Accessorize
Sandals: Janylin
Bag: Charles & Keith
Necklace: SM Accessories

After a long long while I finally got the chance to go through different fashion inspirations on Tumblr a few days ago. Most of you know  this but for those who don't, I adore Miley Cyrus' rock-boho style so much to the point where I have my very own 'Miley' album (in my laptop) with nothing but her looks. But after being led to one Tumblr blog to another, I happened to land on  one that's all about Vanessa Hudgens' gypsy ensembles. Inspired and very much carried away, I rummaged through the pile of old stuff in my closet and looked for something gypsy which I can walk around in without people thinking I'm some kind of curtain lost in the street. I wouldn't wanna be stared at. That's the last thing I want.
 I thought  instead of wearing paisleys and feather prints, I'd go for plains and just let the accessories make the whole look. The necklace and bangles I believe did the job, but I must say it is the shawl that capped off the entire outfit. It just made ever single item blend in to one whole piece, don't you think? 
Anyway, I hope you like it! It's Sunday and I wish your rest day's been going really well :)


xx,
TWR
_____________________________________
Find me:
_____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment