RELIVING COLLEGE

Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Shirt & Bag: Team Manila
Jacket: Next Jeans
Skirt: Terranova
Shoes: Keds
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Aviators

Do you ever have those times when you wish you could go back to your old university and relive college once again? I do. A lot actually. Thinking about it makes me miss quite a number of things; The busy hallways every dismissal, the loud chitchats of different cliques in the cafeteria, the long line in the elevators and most of all, the students strutting themselves in their laid-back "I-don't-give-a-damn-I'm-just-doing-my-thing" kind of style. Dressing carefree--honestly that's the thing I missed the most. And during those days when I feel like sporting something 'student-esque' , I always turn to statement tops, canvas bags and Keds. I mean there's nothing more 'collegey' than that! We may have different Universities/Schools but I believe we all could agree that a tee, canvas bag & sneakers are every student's fashion staple piece! And  to those who disagree, just leave a note below. Don't forget your phone number. Haha kidding!

And speaking of school, I have two long tests tomorrow. Might have to pull another all-nighter again! So
I better get started before it's too late.
I hope you like the look! Have a great night ahead guys! :)

xx,
TWR
_____________________________________
Find me:
_____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment