SELFIE

Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Dress: Forever21
Boho Bag: Gift from my Aunt
Gladiator Sandals: Charles & Keith
Blue Necklace: SM Accessories

No need for a fancy outdoor shoot to show today's look when you're left with nobody but yourself to take your outfit shots; a few 'selfies' will (should) suffice.
I just got home from class and before changing to my pajamas (we can never be to old for them) I wanted to show you what I wore to school. My #OOTD to put it in simpler terms. Emphasis on the hashtag haha And in order to do so, I had to use whatever resources I have at home and with a mirror and digital camera just sitting around the corner, it wasn't at all difficult.
My SLR's broken so please bear with the photos. Nonetheless, I hope you like the look! It's very laid-back and casual.. just how I always want it :)

xx,
TWR
_____________________________________
Find me:



No comments:

Post a Comment