FOR A CHANGE

Monday, August 26, 2013
Top: River Island
Belt, Cuff & Ring: SM Accessories
Blazer: Apartment8
Skirt: Department finds
Shoes: SM Parisian

Well its been quite a while since I was in something dressy. I believe I have already reached the quota for casual outfit posts so today, I thought of sharing to you this ensemble (which is way different from my usual) that I wore for the Call It Spring shopping date / meet and greet last Saturday. 
I actually wanted to leave the blazer out, but mall temperature was always extra too cold and sporting a mini skirt & cropped sleeveless top without cover would mean hypothermia in the making. Exagg. lol

I hope you like the entire look. I still am not used to seeing myself in this type of outfit, but you know sometimes it's fun to experiment and be in something you aren't used to :)

xx,
TWR
________________________________
Find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment