WHITE RADIANCE

Monday, September 2, 2013
Denim Jacket, Bag & Shorts: G by GUESS
Shoes: Call It Spring
Necklace, Ring & Bangles: SM Accesories

So after my previous post which was different from my typical ensembles, I thought of going back to my usual and show you another of my laid-back outfits. I am a big sucker for denim paired with white lace and my heart just melted when I got my hands on the jacket and shorts. I opted for a look thats young and fresh. Something that reminds you of summer time in your teenage years.. D'you get the picture? So yeah,  I came up with this!
Perfect because have I mentioned? G actually is a brand of GUESS that caters more to the young and hip. In short, to people like me! haha
 Hope you like the look!

xx,
TWR
________________________________
Find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment