KEEPING IT REAL

Friday, September 13, 2013
I normally don't post face shots mainly because I hardly wear make-up in most of my posts since it looks unflattering for close-ups, but this will be an exception. I found the rawness & realness of the photo really alluring. It shows how haggard and tired I am but I strongly think sometimes transparent shots like this is more beautiful than those that are polished and edited.
Boyfriend tee: Team Manila
Moto jacket & pants: Terranova
OBEY cap: Trilogy
Heels: Charles & Keith

Alright.. There's so much to say but so little time so let me cut to the chase and tell you straight away how head over heels I am with this look! Aside from the fact that it speaks so much about the kind of style I praise--street wear and casual--it also reminds me of the good old days when my blog was still new and the outfits posted were  either laid-back or... hmm... okay it used to be laid-back all the way and nothing more.  lol

I'm not quite so sure if you've ever seen me in this type of ensemble (esp. with the cap), but just in case you haven't, let me take this opportunity to share to you how much I wore boyfriend tees and jeans back in college. See guys, in my old University shorts, micro skirts, skimpy dresses, sleeveless (anyything that has something to do with the phrase "showing too much skin") were strongly unacceptable. So even when the sun was scorching hot, we had no choice but to be covered. Basically in an outfit that's very similar to today's look. Only that this time sneakers were replaced by mid-heels and leather jacket wasn't an option at all! haha

Okay I think I talked too much already. Anyway, I hope you like the look as much as I do.
 Have a great weekend guys! :)

xx,
TWR
________________________________
Find me:




No comments:

Post a Comment