BOHO AGAIN

Wednesday, October 23, 2013
 Boho Bag & Denim Polo: ROMWE
Boots: Charles & Keith
Tie-dye dress: Thrifted
Necklace & Belt: SM Accessories
Charm Bracelet: Pandora

Some of you have been saying you missed my bohemian ensembles and to be honest I miss them just as much as you do! Lately I have mostly been posting grunge looks and it has been a while since I was in something boho. It's one of those phases where I preferred rugged jeans and studded purses over lose dresses and paisley-printed bags. 
I find dressing up greatly influenced by mood (well my case in particular if not everyone's) and I just have these times when I stick to one style--may it be under boho, gypsy, casual or grunge. Sometimes I mix a little bit of each. And today apparently happens to fall on bohemian, the very style that's always been first on my list. Found this tie-dye dress in a random thrift shop in Davao and believe it or not it's only for 80 bucks. Now talk about a great recessionista find, eh? Perfect timing 'cos the package from Romwe finally arrived and the batik bag and button down went well (actually it went PERFECTLY) with the entire look!
 Don't you think so? :)

xx,
TWR
_____________________________________
Find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment