MAUVE

Friday, October 11, 2013

 
 Jeans: G by GUESS
Boots: Call It Spring
Watch: Casio from Watchfactory 
Necklaces: Wear Mauve
Bracelets: H&M

Last Wednesday was no normal day for me. I had 2 events, a meeting to go to and pullouts to do. I already knew it was gon' be a long day that required extensive amount of walking so I had to be in something very comfortable yet still stylish. An outfit that's low-maintenance in the sense that you need not worry much about some parts of your body accidentally shown, feet getting exhausted after an hour or two of walking and most of all, sweating excessively 'cause of the oh-so-hot Philippine weather. I thought pants with boots & fringe top was the answer. At first I wanted to be in all black but  this pair of Mauve jeans from GbyGUESS' newest collection was just too good not to wear :)
I hope you like it!

Oh btw, I changed my hair colour. I'm now back to ombre.. cause I kinda missed it so much! :)


xx,
TWR
_____________________________________
Find me:


No comments:

Post a Comment